Monday, February 9, 2009

Christmas Wishes…


They say that Christmas is for the children.
For this season, let’s listen to our schoolmates’ heart’s desire for this Christmas and we wish that it will be granted by Santa.
“I want to have more Barbies.” – Charmione Mikaela Ani, Prep-Gioia
“ I want to see Santa Claus and to ride an airplane.” – Angelus Dumaquita, Kinder Gentillezza
“ I want to receive a jackstones, robot and matchbox cars.” – Kent Brusola, Kinder Amore’
“I wish that I will be happy this Christmas.” – Magie Cruz, 1-Umilta’
“ I wish to have a computer.” – Lira Feriz Juliana Palao, 1-Umilta’
“ I wish for my dad to come home this Christmas.” – Kaira Badua, 2-Sapienza’
“I wish for many gifts.” – Francesca Loise Zapunta, 2-Sapienza’
“ I wish to have a PSP” – Lance Oliver Lim, 3- Sapienza’
“I wish that my family would be happy this season.” – Juliette Santos, 3- Carita
“That my family would be in tact this Christmas”… Ma. Isabella Tan, 4-Prudenza’
“ I wish for new video game… Ray Henri Sison, 4-Prudenza’
“ I wish that my family is complete, - Adrian Paul Fajardo, 5-Sincereta’
“ I wish I will receive many gifts.”- Lean Andrew Sarmiento, 5- Sincereta’
“ I wish for a high grades.” – Hector William Yuson, 5-Fedelta’
“I wish for world peace” - Colleen Herrera, 6-Sobrieta’
“I would like to have a Nintendo DS.” - Michelle Lee, 6-Generosita’

No comments: