Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Tour Around SM City Marikina




By Rebecca Isabel F. Salinas, I-Semplicita

September 5, 2008 was really a memorable day for mall lovers in Marikina City. Once again, a mall was built in our dear city and has now been opened for everyone. Welcome to SM City Marikina!
I myself have gone to SM City Marikina, and I can say that this quaint place really pays off. As you step inside, you can really feel the coolness of the place as well as the modern ambiance in it. Shops are filled with very colorful designs and most especially, there are fastfood chains and restaurants filled with lots and lots of people!
My favorite section is the SM Cyberzone Plaza. It is a huge place filled with shops of techie stuff and gadgets! Looking around it makes me crave for more gadgets, especially the cellphones which are really great! Wish I could buy what I wanted but sorry for me, zero balance in my pocket.
My tour around SM City Marikina was indeed cool and enjoyable. It is a very nice place to relax and spend some time with your family and friends. Visit SM City Marikina and surely, you’ll have a great time!

Photos taken from: http://aleafofgrass.wordpress.com/2008/09/14/sm-city-marikina/

No comments: