Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Sem-Break Vacation





By Thea Angela S. Dela Paz, 5-Sincerita

Since my brother and I both got good grades in school, we were rewarded by our parents to spend our semestral vacation in Hong Kong.
We left last October 25 and stayed there until November 2. We had a week full of fun activities. We went to Disneyland and saw my favorite Disney Characters like Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Winnie the Pooh and the Princesses like, Aurora, Belle, Cinderella and Jasmine. This is not my first time to visit this magical place but I every time I’m there, everything’s full of fun and excitement.
We also explored the place by visiting their famous tourist spots. The place was highly developed, there were a lot of high-rise buildings and the people seems to be always in a hurry to go to their destinations. There were a lot of shops to visit and it’s also yummy to eat at different Chinese restaurants.
Our family really bonded because, we had a lot of quality time together. I realized that I am so lucky to have experienced this kind of adventure in life. Each day, I learned to appreciate the little things that are happening in my life. I have a lot to be thankful for, that’s why, and I would want to be the best that I can be, that is, a good person and a loving daughter of God.

No comments: