Thursday, October 16, 2008

CHEESY LINES



By Jason L. Bandojo, IV-Perseveranza and, Nikka R. Fernandez, IV-Misericordia’

Hi guys! Here are cheesy lines that will surely make your day. Enjoy!!!
Do you have a map? I just keep getting lost in your eyes.
Wouldn't we look cute on a wedding cake together?
Ouch! My tooth hurts! Because you are sooo sweet!
When I marry, I wonder if God will be mad that I stole one of His angels.
Can I take your picture? Because I want Santa to know exactly what I want for Christmas.
Well, here I am. What were your two other wishes?
Should I smile because we're friends or cry because that is all that we will ever be?
You must be Jamaican, 'cause Jamaican me crazy!
Kung didiretso ba ako, tapos liliko sa kanan, tapos kakaliwa,
sa tingin mo ba didiretso ako sa puso mo?
Sana naging TV ka nalang para lagi kitang nakikita.
Hindi ka ba napapagod? Tumatakbo ka sa isipan ko.
Mahilig ka ba sa Geometry? Ang ganda mo kasi sa lahat ng angles.
Para kang keyboard kasi type kita.


No comments: