Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Mother...My Hero!


By Alyssa Joyce F. Dedal, 5-Simcerita

I wonder what it looks outside
Can’t help the happiness I feel inside
Imagining how bright the world is
From this dark womb of you I’m at peace.

I always hear you singing songs for me
And dreaming things you wanted me to be
A mom who is thoughtful and kind
Oh, I’m glad I’m your child.

I maybe little but I’ve been a part of you
For this I have love you and its been so true
Though it was been difficult and a lot hard
You raise me up and with that I am so proud.

Look, I’m ready to get out, excited to be with you.
Day and night, you wanted to finally see me
To touch and caress me.

Because you take good care of me
Day in and day out you are always there for me.
I want to say I love and thank you
For all the things that you have done for me
I Love You Mother, You are my Hero!

No comments: